As usual we will be at Chelsea Flower Show in May, and we will also be holding 5 swimming pond open days this summer. If you would like to know more about our swimming ponds please come and talk to us at any of these events.
- Chelsea Flower Show: Tuesday 21st May to Saturday 25th May 2019, Stand SW315
Coming to a swimming pond open day gives you a chance to experience seeing and getting in a swimming pond for yourself. We are holding open days at the following swimming ponds:
- Sat 15th June 2019, 1-6pm - nr Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Sat 29th June, 1-6pm - Princes Risborough, Bucks
- Sat 20th July, 11am-3pm - nr Hungerford, Berks
- Sat 10th August, 11am-3pm - Romney Marsh, Kent
- Sat 7th Sept, 10am-1pm - nr Basingstoke, Hampshire
You can see last year's videos of people at all of these swimming pond open days here.
Please let us know if you are interested in attending any of these open days, and we will email you more details nearer the time.
In the meanwhile please see more videos below (also on other pages of our website) of people at swimming pond open days in previous years:
"I have to say it was the open day which sold the concept to us. You just have to get into the water to really appreciate it."
Sarah Lynch Kent
"Fresh water is a different experience, totally different. I had no idea when we did it."
Sarah Doukas Hampshire